Create your own signature drink & become LADY AMARENA AUSTRALIA 2021
Create your DRINK using at least one of the following products:
- Amarena Fabbri (fruit or syrup),
- Fabbri MixyBar Amarena syrup,
Marendry Fabbri bitter,
Fabbri products range which are available in Australia
Appendix 1 for partner brands
You can use up to a maximum of 5 ingredients and propose alcoholic, non-
alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea or other ingredients.
Homemade syrup preparations are strictly not allowed.
Upload your entry video and drink photo, indicate the name of your recipe and
describe it briefly in English
SHARE YOUR RECIPE AND AIM FOR THE FINAL
When your recipe is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and see it
published in the recipe gallery.
SOCIAL VOTING FOR SUCCESSFUL SUBMITTED RECIPES1
Share it with all your circles on social media to get voted and gain extra points in the
FINALISTS AND FINAL SELECTION OF LADY AMARENA AUSTRALIA 2021
By 8 October 2021, our panelists will select a maximum of 10 finalists who will
compete for the title of Lady Amarena Australia 2021.
Timeline from 8 th of September to 15 th of November 2021:
SOCIAL MEDIA VOTING OF THE FINALISTS 18/10 – 15/10
Share it with all your circles on social media to get voted and gain extra points in the assessment phase. The videos of the 10 finalists’ recipes will be published in the gallery of the initiative's website in the dedicated area Territory of Reference and can be voted by internet users of legal age. Makesure to tag us in #ladyamarenaaus!
LADY AMARENA AUSTRALIA 2021 LIVE FINAL:
Aimed for November 2021. Event venue and date to be determined with the latest Covid-19 update measures
Get ready, you could be the Queen!
PANELISTS JUDGING CRITERIA (LADY AMARENA AUSTRALIA 2021)
1. Taste and balance of the recipe (based on the ingredients indicated by the participant): score from 1 to 10 (40%);
2. Appearance and presentation of the recipe: score from 1 to 10 (10%);
3. Communication (effectiveness of presentation): score from 1 to 10 (30%);
4. Replicability (assessment of the reproducibility of the recipe in terms of number of ingredients, availability in Australia, execution time and drink cost): score from 1 to 10 (10%);
5. Technique and technical aspects of recipe preparation: score from 1 to 10 (10%);
6. People’s Votes: the three drinks/cocktails/drinks that are voted the most by online users, as described above, will be awarded the following bonuses in relation to the individual score achieved:
+10% to the most voted of the 3
+7.5% to the second most voted of the 3
+5% to the third most voted of the 3.
Voters can be both women and men of any nationality and country.
Caramello Salato (Salted Caramel)
Fiori de Sambuco (Elderflower)
Latte di Mandorla (Almond Milk)
Mango Maracuja (Passionfruit)
Mela Verde (Green Apple)
Menta Delle Alpi (Alps Mint)
Pan Zenzero Lebkuchen (Gingerbread)
Papaya Pesca (Peach)
Choco Bianco (White Chocolate)
Dulce de Leche
Frutti di Bosco (Wild Fruits)